Employer: UN STUDIO
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Field: Architecture, 6+ years experience
As an international architectural firm UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. We have projects in Europe, Asia and the US. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory.
The atmosphere within our office in Amsterdam is open, international, multidisciplinary and ambitious, but also friendly with attention to personal development and career planning. Because of our growing international practice of 105 > 120, UNStudio is looking for an experienced and highly ambitious architect who will be involved in several French and Belgium projects. You will be working in our Amsterdam office.
- about 6 years experience through all building phases
- excellent communication and organization skills
- good knowledge of French and English
- excellent knowledge of French market and building codes
- excellent design and management skills.
- excellent technical knowledge
- good aesthetic sensibilities
- affinity with business development
- good knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhino, Photoshop and Illustrator
- good team player
Working conditions and salary according to the Dutch CAO (collective agreement on working conditions)
Applications consisting of C.V. and port folio can be send digitally to Floris Sterke HR@UNStudio.com
Our website www.UNStudio.com gives additional information regarding our office, HR policy, clients and projects.