Position: Senior Architectural Professional (Residential, Design)
Employer: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, LLP
Location: New York, NY
Field: Architecture, Intermediate
- Completion of five or six-year architectural degree program;
- Minimum of five years experience in planning and design of residential units;
- General knowledge of programming and functional adjacencies;
- General knowledge of architectural practice including site-planning, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical engineering, and construction;
- Practical knowledge of building codes;
- General knowledge of local office standards, policies, and procedures;
- Extensive knowledge of architectural design, documentation, detailing, building materials, building codes and construction technologies;
- Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD, 3-D modeling, rendering, word processing, and spreadsheets;
- Demonstrated general knowledge of local office standards, policies and procedures;
- Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD.
- The ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Plans, schedules, organize, and execute distinct portions of larger projects; or entire portion of smaller projects, with periodic interaction with Associate/s or Associate Partner/s.
- Responsible for various portions of project design including conceptual, schematic, and design phases.
- Responsible for coordination design team including A, B, C, and D level staff members.
- Organizes own work efforts.
- Coordinates work of consultants with architectural documents.
- Assists in supervising project document control tasks and maintains quality control of such tasks.
- Checks and coordinates details and dimensions.
- Performs material research in preparation of project specifications.
- Coordinates with other Senior Architectural Professionals on project to assure continuity and consistency of documentation.
Submit all resumes to email@example.com