Employer: WHY Architecture
Location:Culver City, CA, US
Position: Architecture, Project Architect/Technical Coordinator, 5-7 years experience
Growing mid-size architectural design office has immediate opening for a Project Architect/Technical Coordinator with 5-7 years experience managing completed projects and generating architectural details. Excellent opportunity to work in a collaborative design-oriented open studio environment on a variety of projects of varying types and scales including art galleries and museums, high-end residential, retail, commercial, and working in association with Pritzker Prize winning architect Tadao Ando.
Candidates should be able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Architectural bachelors or masters degree
- Strong organizational, communication and coordination skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to provide team leadership and direction on multiple projects
- Ability to coordinate and provide direction for variety of complex construction details
- Ability to manage consultants, schedules and project budgets
- Understanding of building codes, permit process, and construction administration
- Excellent design and presentation skills
- Excellent in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Photoshop, Form Z, 3DSMax and Rhino preferred
Salary is commensurate with ability and experience.