Employer: Space Agency
Position: Architect, Junior Level
Location: London, UK
Space Agency is a London-based multidisciplinary design firm working across a spectrum of scales and media in architecture, interiors, information design, wayfinding and environmental graphics, with the primary aim of inventing new space. We believe in promoting a highly creative and inspiring working culture by redefining boundaries between design disciplines.
Due to increased workload Spaceagency currently has the following position available:
We are currently seeking an exceptional Junior Architect or recent graduate with some professional experience in the residential and furniture fields. The responsibilities of the position are designing architectural spaces, bespoke features and furnishings, developing drawings for planning applications, researching and sourcing materials for specification. Attention to and experience with detailing are important for this position.
The ideal candidate will:
- be highly creative, talented and innovative
- have a strong portfolio of architectural design work
- be conscientious, organised and have meticulous attention to detail
- take initiative, be responsible and a be good time-manager
- be collaborative, work quickly under pressure and comfortably within a team
- have software skills in AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or 3D Studio Max
To apply please forward a CV and samples of work with covering letter to: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.