Employer: S Russell Groves
Location: Chelsea – Manhattan, NY, US
Position: Graphics/ Marketing
We are a high-end residential and hospitality architecture/interior design firm, seeking an independent, self-motivated, and well-organized individual with great computer skills, to lead our Presentation, Graphic Design, and Marketing efforts. In addition to having a great eye for design and layout, the ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of current technology and its applications to the design industry.
The tasks for this candidate are broken down into 2 main areas:
Architectural Graphic Design
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting architects/interior designers on designing/laying out/printing presentation books and boards for client presentations (knowledge of In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark required)
- Design/create firm brochure with outside printing company
- Updating website with new projects
- Maintaining stationary stock and other marketing materials
- Color correcting digital images from photo shoots
- Maintaining project image archive
- Maintaining concept image archive
- Designing/coordinating holiday cards, ads, flyers, etc.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Printing in-house consistent color prints of projects to use in “mailers” to prospective clients
- Compiling these custom “mailers” for potential clients with Head of Marketing & Principal direction
- Updating / formatting press list
- Scanning and archiving press items.
You will be working closely with the principal and lead designers to produce marketing and presentation materials for projects already in the office. It is therefore important that you have a strong attention to detail on every task.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Art, Architecture or similar.
- 3 yrs of related experience, Interior Design/ Architect Firm preferred
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CS3, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (all versions), CSS, HTML
- Strong rendering skills (Sketch up, Rhino, 3D Studio Max, etc.)
- Fluency in PC and MAC environments
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person who wants to have a positive impact on a growing, exciting firm!
To be considered for this position, please email your resume, cover letter, examples of your work (all in PDF format), and link to portfolio website. Any application received without all of the above materials will not be considered.
Please have all resumes sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please